– Provides safety – Protects the vehicle and occupants by absorbing the impact of road hazards and
by keeping the glass structurally intact; providing peace of mind.
– Impact and scratch resistant – Designed to take what the road dishes out. Impacts which shatter
unprotected glass leave only a minimal mark on the film.
– Reduces heat and UV – UV Stabilisers in the film reduce heat and prolong the life of the interior
by protecting from fading. Passengers are protected from 99.9% of both UVA & UVB rays.
– Reduces glare – Thanks to its polarised finish, making driving a much more comfortable experience.
– Improves visibility – Allows for faster run-off of rain, snow and other elements, making the view in
poor weather conditions clearer.
– Provides long term protection – Protects the superior original factory-fitted windscreen to avoid
future weakening and vulnerability issues caused by windscreen repair or replacement.
– Removable – Can be removed and replaced as necessary to offer continued optimal protection.